Thursday, January 24, 2013

Descriptive Text



Description

Name   : Jeny Supriadi
Npm    : 11321.40
Class    : 3.D

Topic               : My Bedroom
Thesis              : My bedroom is very clean but the room small
Body               : 1). My bedroom very fresh the air
                          2). The room have white colour
Conclusion      : I’m very like with my bedroom because my bedroom give place the peace


My Bedroom
            My bedroom is very clean but the room small. In the bedroom there are table, pillow, and cupboard. The cupboard is place for to save my clothes, because my clothes very much. Every day my bedroom is clean if there are dirty cleaning using broom. That my bedroom always see clean and not borred.
            My bedroom very fresh the air though the room is small, because my bedroom have window for changing the air. Inside room there are trees with dense leaf it is make the air fresh. I feel very cozy in the bedroom. Every morning in the my bedroom struck sun light.
            The room have white colour i choose white colour because it is very bright for the look. In the wall my bedroom is clean more over if struck light very interesting.
            I very like with my bedroom because my bedroom give place the peace for my life and also i fell very cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment